Monday, January 08, 2007

Pregnant blokes, I salute you!




So many books! And this is just the stack on my end of the window-ledge! How many of them have I read so far?

On a brighter note, her morning sickness is beginning to clear up, which is a relief. I have no idea why it is called 'morning sickness.' Apparently it's more like being sea-sick; at any moment, ker-blooiee, off it goes. Women have a hard time of it; as the sickness is going, sleeping is becoming harder for her - something to do with the pelvis shifting to make room for kiddo.

We made our Top Ten for the year, and top of the list was "healthy baby." Does the will-it-be-OK fear ever go away? At birth, I guess. Several male friends with new babies have been outstanding in their offers of you-can-talk-to-me stuff. It's a rare thing to find people who can listen to your drivel and still go out for a beer with you.

Pregnant blokes, I salute you!








No comments: