Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tantric homeopathy


Alternative (ie ineffective mumbo jumbo) medicine rears its ugly head once more, and I have promised to attend a homeopathy session and not argue, be rude or dispute the veracity of this hallowed delusion. The best I can do is acknowledge that for some people it's a supprting practice, like faith in god or belief in ghosts. Provided homeopathy helps personal wellbeing in some non-dangerous manner, then I guess it's no worse than superstition.

We are seeing Cassandra Lorius, a prolific and very successful author of Homeopathy for the Soul. Cassandra is also author of:

Tantric Secrets: 7 Steps to the Best Sex of Your Life

Tantric Sex: Making Love Last

The Tantric Pillow Book: 101 Nights of Sexual Ecstasy

101 Nights of Tantric Sex: How to Make Each Night a New Way to Sexual Ecstasy.

Keeping my views on homeopathy to myself might be tricky, to say the least. Still, a promise is a promise.
I wonder how homeopathy relates to tantric sex? Hmmmm...maybe there's something... nah.

No comments: